Function: Supplying the water with much need oxygen. Reduces noise from air pump and consumes lowest wattage. Multi-layers, easy to clean and move. Various types of installations are possible.
The sequence in setup
1. Allow the air conditioning, parts, and suction cups to pass on the tubes and insert adaptors at both ends of the tubes. (They can be dipped with some water when not so easily inserted)
2. Connect the tube in the joint of the host and set it up in the water tank.
3. Gently bundle the sponge in water, and squeeze the air out.
4. Connect the tube to the air pump (for separate sale). After the plug for the air pump is inserted into the power socket, there will be air bubbles from the host, then operation starts.
5. Perform air volume control.