MUFAN JIAN YA BIAO W21.8 CO2 Aquarium Regulator with Bubble Counter and Magnetic Solenoid Valve is great to control the flow of CO2 into your fish tank. The magnetic solenoid valve is so that you can use an electrical signal to turn on or off the flow of CO2
1. Two gauge Display Display Output Pressure and Show the Pressure in the Cylinder
2. Cryogenic solenoid valve It can be automatically turned off when used with the timer.
3. More Safer, Superior Sealing Professional sealing technology guarantees no safety accidents due to air leaks.
4. Precise Adjustment of Control Bubble Release High precision tuning, easy to realize 1 bubble per 3 seconds
5. Upgraded version of the bubble gauge An upgraded version of the bubbler gauge prevents water from flowing back.